In the course of our business of operation, maintenance, evaluation, consulting, and construction of PV plants, we recognize that protecting the personal information is a very serious social responsibility and declare that we have established the following personal information protection policy, will implement it, and will work to continuously improve it.
①We will acquire, use, provide appropriate personal information only to the extent necessary for the operation, maintenance, evaluation, and consulting of PV plants, as well as the employment and personnel management of our employees. In addition, we will not handle personal information beyond the scope necessary to achieve the specified purpose of use (use for purposes other than those specified), and will take measures to achieve this.
②We comply with law and regulations regarding the handling of personal information guidelines established by the government, and other standards.
③We will strive to prevent and correct unauthorized access to personal information, as well as leakage, loss, or damage of personal information.
④We will respond to complaints and consultations regarding personal information in an appropriate and prompt manner.
ADLER SOLAR WORKS Co.,Ltd will handle personal information obtained in the course of business in accordance with the “Personal Information Protection Policy” as follows.
１．The Purpose of use of personal information
Our company obtains personal information related to entrusted business for the purpose of business that falls under any of the following, and handles it appropriately within the scope of the purpose of use.
- For operations, maintenance, evaluation, consulting, and other services for PV plants
- To contact and inform you about our services
２．Sharing Personal Information with Third Parties
We will not disclose or provide personal information to third parties in order to execute the entrusted tasks except for the following (1)～(4).
- When the individual has given his/her consent
- When it is permitted by laws and regulations
- When it is necessary for the protection of the life, body, or property of an individual and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the individual.
- When it is particularly necessary for improving public health or promoting the healthy development of children, and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person concerned.
- When it is necessary to disclose personal information to a cooperating company that has concluded a confidentiality agreement with us, a subcontracting company that has concluded a subcontracting agreement with us, or our affiliated company in order to implement the stated purpose of acquisition.
３．The procedures for responding to disclosure of personal information etc.
We will respond in good faith to notification of the purpose of use, disclosure, correction, addition, or deletion of personal information, suspension of use, deletion, and suspension of provision to third parties of personal information held by us. Please contact the following consultation desk for the procedure.
We will respond to your request in writing after confirming the details of your request.
In the event that a request is made directly to us by the individual or a representative involved in the entrusted business, we will contact the person in charge of the entrusted business and handle the request.
４．Personal Information Complains, Consultation Desk
The following is the contact information for disclosure of personal information etc. as well as complains and consultations.
ADLER SOLAR WORKS Co.,Ltd., Administration Department
Shin Yokohama 2-17-2 Fontana Bldg. 9F
Yokohama City, Kanagawa Pref. Japan