The goal of Adler Solar Works “PV Training Center Yokohama” is to provide systematic training for engineers to perform professional services involved in Solar Power Plants from designing to O&M. This project is part of the worldwide dena Renewable Energy Solutions Programme coordinated by Deutsche Energie-Agentur (dena) – the German Energy Agency – and a Japan-Germany joint project.
The training center is equipped with dedicated power station with a range of PV module technologies with the latest meteorological sensors and monitoring systems to provide hands-on training. ASW’s unique curriculum offers systematic technology teaching for O&M engineers at different levels.
Trainings available for:
- Simulation and yield assessment
- Module inspection
- Construction and installation check
- O&M services (regular inspection and corrective maintenance)
- Preventive maintenance and corrective actions
Purpose of Yokohama Training Center
- ・To provide training for professional engineers who plays the key role in performing range of services involved in plant engineering, inspection, assessment and O&M, which will ultimately improve the service quality of within the market.
- ・To offer uniform excellent service including nation-wide plant operation in collaboration with partner companies.
- ・ASW Solar Plant Technical Training Certificate is issued to engineers who complete the trainings at Yokohama Training Center and pass the assessment.
*1) dena: Deutsche Energie-Agentur GmbH, German Energy Agency is a subordinate organization of the Federal Ministry for Economic Cooperation and Development of Germany.
- Lecture at designated power station at Yokohama Training center
- IR measurement
- Classroom lecture
- Lecture on yield assessment
- Training completion
- Certification presentation