ADLER Solar Works carries out thorough investigation to assess each PV power plant is constructed in line with its original design and will achieve stable operation.
The purpose of the Acceptance Test is to identify any fault at early stages and hand over the PV power plant to its owner in sound condition. The detailed report will be issued, which can also be used as effective tool during selling or refinancing of the Power Plant.
- Summary design review of electric components
- Visual Inspection
- IV curve measurement down to the string level
- Earthing resistance measurement
- Isolation resistance measurement
- Polarity check
- Thermographic inspection (check for any abnormal temperature distribution, after grid connection)
- Foundation and geological survey (optional)